Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mad About English


"Mad About English"

I went to catch this private movie screening this evening at Shaw Centre, Lido 3 with the girls from Tong Building. It was quite a eventful evening for me because I had not seen them for quite a while since I've been going to marquez.

Anyway, I had met up with D at lucky plaza around 5.30. I was excited to see him because before having had met him I had a lesson with Carmen & Bryan Watson. They are two very influencial dancers who are extremely good at what they do. I had managed to spend a hour learning from them both. But since my dancing is not up to scratch I had to start from the basics. But it was a good thing because my basics are not there at all.

As I was saying I met D at Lucky Plaza this afernoon and I had been looking forward to seeing him reason being was because since he had been sick for the last 2 days I have not had the opportunity to see him. But today I was going to be able to spend a few hours with him which was exciting. I was totally looking forward to that.

He definately looked better than what he did on Monday. So after I had met him we went to the office in Tong Building and waited for Ann Ann because I promised her that I would go with her. It was nice to see her because I had not seen her for a very long time. And also it was the first time I had introduced D to her. So i think it had gone well.

We walked all the way to Shaw Centre and got some pop corn, hot dogs and pepsi. We managed to get a few tables because there were a few of us going from the office and we were still like relatively early. So we just sat, ate and caught up which was nice.

We finally went into the movie theatre and made ourselves comfortable and waited for time to pass before the movie started. We thought the movie was good and inspiring for us to see how the people in Beijing want to improve they're command in english. If you ever have time you should definately go and catch this movie.

No comments: