Monday, July 28, 2008

29th July 2008 - Ben & Jerry's @ Dempsey!


Ben & Jerry's singlet for ladies!


The two nice sales girls @ Ben & Jerry's (Dempsey Branch)


Rex & Kelvin with they're ice cream.

So we made a afternoon with our Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Don't these two boys look happy with the lollipops? I must say that they were both content with they're ice creams.

But earlier in the day I was in Orchard in Tong building in my other so called office. I had a fair bit of work to do that morning hence, I was not able to show up in Marquez this afternoon. My sincere apologies about that. I hope that it was not to bad today Shirley. Not to many customers coming in.

I had spent my whole day with Ann Ann. A lady who works in Tong building under my mom. She is part of the scientific tradition team. Unfortunately, she was not feeling to good. She had been feeling a bit under the weather so we took things slow. I had not been in that office for quite sometime since now a days I'm pretty much stationed in Marquez. It was nice to be around the girls whom i used to see everyday when I once worked in Tong. I have to say I did miss not being able to see them everyday but then at the same time I enjoyed where I was working now. It's pretty much more relaxed I would say in Marquez, however we are always being watched by the watchful eye.

So after having spent a few hours in Tong, I had waited for time to pass before going to meet D. at clementi reason being was because he had not been feeling well since a few days ago. He had a terrible fever and he definately did not look good whatsoever. I was so concerned and worried for him I insisted on seeing a doctor but being as stubborn as he is, before he did not want to listen to me. He'd rather wait till it's to late before he would go to see one. Crazy right?!?

I reached clementi mrt station just before 2pm and i walked over to his block to see him and pick him up so that I could take him to see the doctor. Unfortunately, he did not want to leave right away so he just snoozed in bed for a while and then about 30 minutes later we had made a move to the clinic. He had been burning up because I did take his temperature and it was like 38.71. I am not to sure if that is entirely correct but I do believe it was somewhere around there.

When we got to the clinic we waiting about 30-45 minutes just for our turn to see the doctor. So he played with his rubix cube and I just sat with him flipping magazines that the clinic had. Some of them were quite useful but relatively old. I had seen some nice clothes and bags in the magazine's but I doubt that they have them anymore in the stores.

I recall they had called our number and we went in to see the doctor. It was a female doctor and the vibe that I got from her was that she was rather friendly. She was quite easy to speak with and had a rather good command of english so in my opinion I found her a pretty good doctor at that. She took D. temperature. She had prescribed him some medicine and told him to rest for as much as he could. He also told him in regards to his medicine he had to finish everything that he had been given, and the worst thing for me was that they were all pills.

I am not to sure how people are able to swallow pills because i for one have difficulty swallowing them no matter how big or small they maybe. We went back up to his place and rested in the fresh air.

2 comments:

Rex said...

where is my solo photo in B&j~!?

Unknown said...

rexie, sorry ah... i accidently deleted it by mistake.... i feel so bad... i'm sorry.